- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- Salairedépendant de l'expérience, profil
- Expériences3-5 ans
Description du poste
Expertise in Content Management
• Act as the departmental content specialist and oversee digital asset deliverables to ensure they are qualitative, on time and achieve content goals across all digital channels (website, social media, display ads and media campaigns).
• Create content strategies to target specific audience segments and look for content that is in demand to maximize all relevant digital channels.
• Manage and organize the existing content calendar and collaborate with internal teams (content, creative, social media, and digital) and external resources to create engaging, customer-centric content.
• Partners well cross-functionally and develops efficient processes for feedback and collaboration; able to work side-by-side clearly and consistently across functions and departments and synthesize multiple points of view into a coherent action plan.
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
• Collaborate with the Director of Digital, and partner with the performance marketing agency to develop digital content that educates the user and drives ROI, while delivering against our goal of providing a personalized user experience.
Lead Strategy and Execution of Online Content placement
• Works with content, marketing and creative teams to effectively create content that is alignment with company goals and maximize business opportunities (i.e. selection of imagery and copy to feature in emails, homepage, social and paid media campaigns) for a cohesive storytelling experience.
• Measure, analyze, and optimize performance of content across all outlets, including website, social, SEO content, and user acquisition funnels.
• Report regularly on content performance, with data-driven actions for optimization.
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests to identify which campaigns increase website conversions.
• Drive sales and conversion by creating unique, SEO-rich content via keywords, title tags and meta-descriptions to optimize internal & external search rankings.
· · Must be fluent in English
· Deep knowledge of eCommerce best practices; very strong “eye for detail”.
· Strong content knowledge to market content and use appropriate strategies to draw in consumers.
· 3+ years of experience in online content management, marketing, and eCommerce for a top-tier, direct-to-consumer apparel/equipment/footwear brand.
· 3+ years of web and/or digital campaign experience.
· Demonstrate expertise in digital storytelling.
· Well-versed in website analytics and proficient in analyzing data for eCommerce decision making.
· Experience working with enterprise-level product information and content management software.
· Ability to empathize with customers to understand their core needs, gather insights and create solutions that build the business with a customer-centric approach in the short and long term.
· Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
· Strong creative, critical thinking, and intuitive problem-solving skills.
· Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
· Previous experience in an international environment with remote teams is preferred.
· Willingness to work within a French culture environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Contact & candidature