- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
Description du poste
The Sales and Customization Specialist at Hydro Flask will join a small yet passionate team of seasoned executives who are building and leading the fast-growing brand in the EMEA region. Reporting to our Sales Manager EMEA, the Specialist will be part of an empowered, collaborative team that embodies our values and culture. As a key member of our European team, the Specialist will partner with Sales and Operations as well as external partners to ensure cohesive alignment. In this role, the Specialist will coordinate internal sales that support the EMEA business and will provide the required support to distributors, agents and internal cross-functional teams to deliver best in market service to our customers. The Specialist will also coordinate the Customization Sales and SMU projects. The position is a full-time role (100%).
SALES, ACCOUNT AND TS & CS COORDINATION
Coordinate sales with internal cross-functional teams and within system requirements: key account compliance and maintenance, pre-season order coordination and terms and conditions
Work closely with sales agents and distributors to assure timely and accurate sales order collection and delivery.
Proactive communication with customers (retailers and key accounts).
Proactive communication with sales agents and distributors.
Assure interface with HoT EMEA counterparts in CS, AR, and Supply teams
CUSTOMIZATION SALES COORDINATION
Be the key contact person for customization requests: sales offer and follow up
A to Z Coordination of customization sales: order management, sales team and customer communication
Work closely with internal teams (KAZ, HQ) and external partners (engraver, printer)
Work closely with internal teams at HF HQ
Coordinate with US SMU team on EMEA specific or global program
Build assets and toolbox to structure customization offering
Participate in new vendor search, test and validation
SALES ANALYSIS, DEMAND PLANNING AND FORECASTING
Work with internal sales and leadership team, external sales teams and distributors to create sales forecasts by region and product.
Prepare, review and distribute recurring reports on unit and revenue analysis to inform product orders and financial reporting.
Document process and procedures.
Requirements & track record
· 2-4+ years’ experience with sales, sales operations and/or customer service
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (business administration, sales, project management, etc)
· Experience with outdoor/sport industry is a plus
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Good knowledge in German and French (B2)
· Another European language is an asset
· Mastering of Excel
· Good knowledge of other MS Office applications
· Experience with Oracle is an asset
· Strong organization skills and project management experience
· Excellent team player
· Strong customer and consumer orientation
· Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
· Flexibility to work in a small yet fast growing organization
· Excitement about Hydro Flask brand and products
Hydro Flask’s vision delivers a 24/7 “AHHH!” experience to active people worldwide. The company consists of a growing team of employees that are passionate, creative and dedicated. They are a group of hard-working outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting their products to the test and living the Hydro Flask life. They climb, ski and snowboard together in the morning, bring their dogs to the office and mountain bike after work. The outdoor playgrounds of both Bend, Oregon and Basel Switzerland permeate Hydro Flask’s culture and work ethic. Employees live their brand values every day in support of a playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where they learn, thrive and grow.
Working in Basel, Switzerland
Known as the “pocket-size metropolis” where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, Basel provides a unique international and vibrant culture. Located on the river Rhine with a third of foreigners Basel is a very cosmopolitan city. Its surroundings offer beautiful countryside with direct access to climbing and awesome road and mountain biking. Do you need more reasons to love Basel?
· Hydro Flask Europe is 10 minutes away for one of the dozen local crags
· Nearby Basler Jura mountains offer unmissable early morning ski touring dawn patrol
· A good powder day is a perfectly acceptable excuse to take time out.
· Basel’s laid back “Rhine Riviera” on hot summer days
· Over 1000 restaurants offer highest level fine-dining including neighboring Alsace and Baden Württemberg
· Nearly 40 museums with spectacular collections and special exhibitions
· A vibrant multicultural environment, talented workforce powered by amazing local higher education opportunities.
· Excellent Swiss public transport network and the EuroAirport with countless low-cost European destinations
Salary: Competitive base salary.
Benefits: Staff discount on products from all HoT EMEA categories, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) Scheme, AETNA – Employee Assistance Programme/Counselling Line, Contribution to private Health Insurance.
· Salary: Competitive base salary
· Benefits: Staff discount on products from all HoT EMEA categories, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) Scheme, AETNA – Employee Assistance Program/Counselling Line, Contribution to private Health Insurance
Helen of Troy
Since March 2016, Hydro Flask is proud to be a part of the Housewares segment of Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ, NM: HELE). Helen of Troy Limited is a leading global consumer products company offering creative solutions for its customers through a strong portfolio of well-recognized and widely-trusted brands, including OXO®, OXO Tot®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Febreze®; Revlon®, Pro Beauty Tools®, Sure®, Pert®, Infusium23®, Brut®, Ammens®, Hot Tools®, Bed Head®, Dr. Sinatra®, Dr. David Williams, and Dr. Whitaker®. All trademarks herein belong to Helen of Troy Limited (or its affiliates) and/or are used under license from their respective licensors. For more information about Helen of Troy Limited, please visit www.hotus.com.
We Offer You
We are a dynamic, growing company that offers challenges and opportunities equal to your talents and abilities. If you’re seeking an exciting, professional position in a company that allows outstanding performers to achieve their potential, please contact us.
Please find more detail and send us your application on:
Careers | http://www.hydroflask.com/careers/