- Type de contrat & duréeStage conventionné 6 months
- LieuGeneva, Suisse
Description du poste
For our Apparel Merchandising department located in Geneva (Switzerland), we are looking for a highly motivated Apparel merchant Intern (6 months) for our brand Columbia.
In this internship, you will work on:
• Samples organization
• Support the execution of trade shows, sales meeting
• Assist in the preparation of presentations
• Assist in the preparation of catalogs
• Responsible for organizing and managing sample sales events
• Work on and present 2 products’ special projects.
• Support the day to day needs of the team.
• Fluent in English
• Knowledgeable about merchandising, product development, sales
• Background in sales, apparel, marketing.
• At least 1 year of professional experience working in an office environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic about the project and eager to contribute with new ideas
• Good attention to details
• Strong experience with Microsoft tools (good skills expected in Excel) and Adobe Illustrator.
What we offer :
• This internship is paid
• You will work for exciting and innovative brands
• You will become part of an unique, international and professional team and a family-like atmosphere
Contact & candidature
Founded in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company is a global leader in designing, sourcing, marketing, and distributing outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment. Our four primary brands — Columbia®, Mountain Hardwear®, SOREL® and prAna® — complement each other to address the diverse needs of active consumers and their products have gained an international reputation for their innovation, quality and performance.
So if you have a passion for the outdoors and being active, we might have the right internship for you. If you crave adventure, innovation, quality and – best of all – fun, this is where you belong! Come and join us.
You can send your CV for this role (Specifying the Job title) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org