Columbia Sportswear Company has four unique Brands for active lives. We are all about connecting active people with their passions.
So if you have a passion for all things active, we might have the right position for you. If you crave adventure, innovation, quality and – best of all – fun, this is where you belong.
Come join us!
Come join our European Ecommerce Team!
General Position Summary:
The Content Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the creation of digital assets (web & email) for both Columbia and Sorel websites, under the direction of the E-commerce Operations director with the partnership of Brand Marketing and the European Ecommerce team.
- Prepare package for the Design Agencies under the guidance of content specialist.
- Coordinate all translation work.
- Prepare content: visual assets, final copy files.
- Day to day relationships with the Web Design agency to work on and approve mock-ups.
- Coordinate all content approvals with the US HQ
- Digital Asset Management.
- Content scheduling on SFCC/CMS.
- Email implementation and scheduling on our EPSILON email platform.
- Validate all contents before publication, inc. QA, verifications of links, tags, …
- Align within Planning established by eCommerce team/ content specialist.
- Close relationship with our US HQ content and Brand team for all seasonal briefs and guidelines.