- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- LieuAnnecy (74)
Description du poste
Description de l’entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager – New platform & partners M/W to define and prioritize our requirements in the context of the new ecommerce platform migration and to structure the ecosystem of partners and lead the experimentation and/or implementation phase of potential new solutions.
This role will be critical in the achievement of our mission and objectives.
You will work in close collaboration with our digital and marketing at Salomon Headquarter (Annecy, France), E-commerce managers (EMEA, US, Japan…), Digital marketing Dpt., Omni team, EBS,AMER CoE, Transversal project services.
Reporting directly to the Digital Program Manager , your main responsibilities are :
Define and prioritize Salomon requirements in the context of the new ecommerce platform migration
- List existing functional specifications
- Capture objectives and requirements from business owners
- Gather customer needs from our web analyst and CMI team
- From those insights, take ownership of the Salomon implementation through product roadmap and features prioritization
- Specify the product backlog and document functional requirements
- Strive to deliver the project in line with budget, timeline and defined scope
- Build strong relationships with project stakeholders and production/implementation team
Structure the ecosystem of partners and lead the experimentation/implementation phase of potential new solutions
- Identify opportunities and potential partners that could support us in achieving a world class user experience and our business objectives
- Work closely with business owners in defining a business case and a scope for the integration of a new solution
- Manage relationship and ensure a smooth collaboration between Salomon business team, in-house technical team and third parties.
- Define a landscape of external partners and solutions that together with our internal teams will allow us to achieve the expected value for the customer and the company
- Needed work experience: 5+/7 years of professional experience as a product manager/owner or project manager
- Education: Master business/IT/Digital
- Foreign languages: fluent in English
- You are user focused and you keep the customer at the center of everything you do
- At the same time, you understand the business objectives
- You are a team player and convinced that success comes from collaboration and collective achievements.
- Stakeholder management is one of your best quality – Communicating efficiently with a variety of personalities and profiles is natural to you.
- You understand the technical impact of a feature or project
- You’re eager to learn, try and experiment
- You are not afraid of deep diving into a project to ensure success and achievement
- You are solution driven and have a problem-solving mindset
- Experience working in a digital & international environment
- You have experience with agile development workflow
- You have prior experience with Magento 2 and clearly understand what the solution can bring from a functional/business point of view
- Experience with Drupal 8 would be a plus
- Computer skills: Excellent command of Microsoft Office & development collaborative tools as Jira or Redmine, Magento 2.
Contact & candidature