- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- LieuAnnecy (74) - France
Description du poste
Description de l’entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Digital Project Owner – Conversion M/W to be responsible and lead the optimization of conversion-oriented products to offer a world class user experience and support us in our business ambitions.
You will work in close collaboration with our Digital and marketing at Salomon Headquarter (Annecy, France), E-commerce managers (EMEA, US, Japan…), Digital marketing Dpt., AMER CoE, Transversal project services, IT.
Reporting directly to the Digital Program Manager , your main responsibilities are :
- Build strong relationships with business owners and stakeholders (HQ and local teams) and work closely with them to:
°Capture their projects objectives and requirements
°Analyze and challenge those briefs to drive impactful digital experiences
°Make sure the customer is at the heart of each project
- Take ownership of the projects you’re responsible for (vision, roadmap, prioritization) based on the value for the consumer and the company. It can include bold choices to make sure we keep our focus.
- Specify the product backlog and document functional requirements.
- Be accountable for the project delivery in line with budget, defined delivery dates and quality.
- Collaborate with the production team and manager to make sure they are in the best conditions to run a smooth implementation of your project
- Test the implementation, ensure it meets the requirements, and that it will bring the expected value.
- Align with your counterparts with regards of the global digital and Ecom roadmap.
- Over-communicate about what has been done, is in progress and will be coming soon.
- At the end of the day, be proud of what the team has achieved and strive to bring it all one step further.
- Needed work experience: 3+ years of professional experience as a product manager/owner or project manager
- Education: Master Business or Digital
- Foreign languages:fluent in English
- You are user focused, and you keep the customer at the center of everything you do
- At the same time, you understand the business objectives
- You are a team player and convinced that success comes from collaboration and collective achievements. You are friendly and motivational to others.
- Stakeholder management is one of your best quality – Communicating efficiently with a variety of personalities and profiles is natural to you.
- It also means you understand the technical impact of a feature or project
- You’re eager to learn, try and experiment
- You are not afraid of deep diving into a project to ensure success and achievement
- You are solution driven and have a problem-solving mindset
- Experience working in a digital & international environment
- You have experience with agile development workflow
- You are highly motivated and looking forward to help us in our mission and objectives
- Computer skills: excellent command of Microsoft Office & development collaborative tools as Jira or Redmine