- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- LieuAnnecy (74)
Description du poste
Description de l’entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Global Shipment coordinator M/W to lead the international website and our marketplaces. He will be responsible for monitoring the countries openings, day to day operations and develop marketplace offerings In a stimulating environment and acceleration context.
You will work in close collaboration with our e-com, digital, communication, marketing, commercial, global IT
Reporting directly to the Global Head of E-commerce, your main responsibilities are :
Lead Global shipment
- Lead the project set up
- Define and execute commercial plan. Monitor the delivery and the results
- Define and execute marketing and product launches. Ensure pricing, display, navigation, stock, and shopping cart are ready to sell the product. Make sure that all e-commerce related activities respect brand image and commercial guidelines.
- Inventory management: work closely with the B2C merchandising team to define ecom ranges & specific needs. Maintain stock for in-season goods within the targeted supply parameters working with Supply team.
- Finance: Establish financial. Maintain visibility on revenue and expenses and strive to achieve/exceed the financial plan.
- Customer service: Ensure our customers are treated with the highest level of customer service and establish guidelines for our help desk that empower them to take care of each customer. Maintain visibility on direct feedback from customers and establish change that will make their experience better.
- Reporting: Establish KPIs and tracking mechanisms to manage these metrics and drive profitable growth in each area of the business: AOV, Conversion, Return Rate, Database, Reviews, NPS.
- Build the Marketplaces roll out plan and business plan: define the scope, needs and expectations related to the project and lead it
- Responsible for developing, managing and reporting marketplace plans and performance
- Lead projects and objectives that maximize operations within each marketplace
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health reporting, ensuring all issues are identified and addressed
- Work closely with the ecom, digital, merchandising, customer service teams to maintain a best in class experience
- Needed work experience: 5 years of professional experience in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Education:5 year degree in marketing
- Foreign languages: proficiency in English
- Other skills:Exceptional communication and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi task successfully, strong accuracy and details focus, knowledge of e-commerce indicators and analysis tools, knowledge and sensitivity of fashion and outdoor brands.
- Computer skills: command of Microsoft Office
- Specific transversal skills : organization, autonomy, analysis capability, reactivity