Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for a Marketing project specialist W/M to:
- Lead & maintain the brand Digital Asset Management platform
- Coordinate products / silhouettes photography (on-model shooting, product photography…) & product videos
- Manage products seasonal projects (copywriting, catalog, product features illustrations, tech posters…)
You will work in close collaboration with our Salomon Brand department.
You will report directly to the Salomon Brand manager.
- Digital asset managment platform :
- Leads the deployment of the platform through platform long term development, business needs collection, business requirement and functional team project leadership
- Leads user tagging guidelines, user story creation and platform structure with internal development team
- Ensure platform maintenance, assets upload, validation and availability at all time
- Assist local GTM teams through local trainings
- Ensure platform is on budget, on time delivery for sell-in / out due dates.
- Product Content : Project management and support to the Content team on product photography, apparel on-model shooting, product video for B2C & Ecom specific needs:
- Develop competitive benchmarks and recommendations
- Prepare & align photography briefs
- Coordinate people (PLMs, photographs, models) & products availability
- Ensure on-brief / on-equity content
- Follow-up projects phases to guarantee on time delivery
- Product Seasonal projects : Leads product copywriting process and tools development such as catalog, product guides, technical illustration , tech posters or training manuals:
- Leads harmonization & project management of copywriting, seasonal tools and seasonal product content creation with the different business areas interlocutors
- Coordinate projects with agencies & other partners (agencies / photographers / videographer / copywriters)
- On equity content, on time delivery for sell-in / out due dates.