Description du poste
- Working directly for the Export Manager, you will handle all daily administrative tasks for our export business.
- 3 key missions:
1) After Sales and Customer Service
– Receive after sales requests, enter them into the database, converse with customers (by phone or email) to find the right solution for their issue.
– Coordinate with our technicians and purchasing department to manage case files.
– Reply to requests from end-users (new B to C e-commerce website).
2) Export administration (support)
– Enter customer orders on Sage 100 Sales Management system; enter deliveries and invoices when needed.
– Create equipment lending documents (enter, track, invoice).
– Create sales documents, invoices, other.
3) Other tasks
– File official expense reports; organize travel details (reserve plane tickets, hotels, etc.).
– Keep track of public RFP (requests for proposals): track daily, provide support to person in charge of public RFP by creating/putting together the required documents.
- You have a two or three-year university degree (in administration, sales, or logistics), and at least one successful work experience in a similar type of export position.
- Working knowledge of the Sage 100 Sales Management system or other equivalent ERP.
- Very comfortable and proficient in English and German, Italian a plus.
- This position requires someone who is serious, professional, responsive, and has a customer-service oriented attitude.
- Experience and passion for winter mountain sports a plus.