- Type de contrat & duréeCDI CDI
- Expériences1-3 ans
- LieuAnnecy (74) - France
Description du poste
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Amer Sports people represent a number of nationalities and different cultures. Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Our future Innovation product leader will be in charge to develop and prototype the future Winter sports products :
· You will work in close collaboration with our different Winter sports Business units : Alpine, Nordic, Snowboard and active protections.
- Your scope of work will be from the creative phases till a validated product, including the prototyping activities. This may concern all our Winter sports product lines, from skis, boots, bindings or goggles.
· You will be responsible for the creation of future Winter sports products and the corresponding prototyping and testing activities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AREA :
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
– Starting from the validated Product innovation project frames: lead product ideation & exploration phases,
– Develop the technical solutions (the products) on various product lines and technologies: Skis (composite) or Boots, goggles, helmets (injection technologies),
– Develop and draw the detailed prototypes: deliver the CAD details (products and molds), organize the link with simulation and calculation expert,
– Handcraft and deliver the prototypes: either with the support of our internal Fab Lab or with external suppliers when needed,
– Activate the evaluations phases: Fit, Lab, On snow,
– Deliver product concepts answering the project frames and ready for industrialization phases,
– Organize a clear and simply follow up of the projects to support the steering meetings in between Innovation and Business units’ managements.
SPECIFIC MISSIONS :
– Support the evolution of our Winter sports Fab Lab methodologies: 3D Printing, Fast prototyping, …
– In charge of sports practices analysis such as Biomechanical analysis of sports. This may include the need to organize specific measurement processes (sensors) in lab or with the support of external partners.
– Needed work experience: 2/3 years in a similar Product R&D position
– Education: Engineer
– Foreign languages: English fluent
o Simulation (Finite elements) understanding,
o Material know how: plastics and / or composite
o Strong prototyping abilities,
o Production processes understanding
– Others: Winter sports practices,
– Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
– Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
– Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
– Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
– Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
– Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment to develop our brands and products
– Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
– Specific transversal skills: curious and special interest in the creative processes.
– Permanent contract
– Job based in Annecy
– Regular travels
Contact & candidature
Please Use this link to apply: