- Type de contrat & duréeStage conventionné 6 mois
- LieuAnnecy (74) - France
Description du poste
Description of the internship / position
Amer Sports is the world leader in sports equipment with brands like – Salomon, Wilson, Precor, Atomic, Suunto, Mavic and Arc’teryx. These brands develop and manufacture advanced technology products to enable people to better practice their sports.
Within Salomon’s Digital Marketing Team, your main mission will be to assist the Digital Content Manager and the Digital Campaign manager in the coordination of digital content and the implementation of the digital campaigns:
· Ensure the visibility of UGC (User Generated Content) on collection and product pages.
· Ensure the quality of the digital content on all our platforms coordinating with external stakeholders: SEO, translations, videos, webmastering,…
· Support on-going digital projects
· Support digital campaigns development & execution (briefs, implementation follow-up, check, go live within the timelines)
· Participate in the improvement of the ‘Experience’ platform : collaboration with our digital agency to monitor evolutions and corrections
· Help in the creation of campaign documentation : plannings, coordination with internal stakeholders to finalize campaign plans
· Follow-up and analyze campaigns results
· Follow-up the web performance of UGC and digital content
· Benchmark and competitive monitoring
· You will develop your knowledge in Digital Marketing
· You will develop your skills in project management
· You will integrate a young and dynamic team keen on Outdoor sports.
· You will evolve in an international environment
· Education: Working toward Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication
· Languages : Fluent English and French
· IT skills: Office suite mandatory. Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture. Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
· Profile : organize, pro-active, creative, committed, independent, analytical thinking.
Starting as soon as possible for 6 months.
Internship based in Annecy (74, France)
Internship agreement required
Contact & candidature
Send your application (resume + cover letter) to http://smrtr.io/3dgXQ