- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- Expériences3-5 ans
- LieuAnnecy (74) - France
Description du poste
Description de l’entreprise
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Mavic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
Our shared values support and guide our operations around the world. Success in competition requires the determination to win, team spirit, fair play and innovation.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Logistics Service Coordinator M/W to Ensure the Logistics Service support in order to give a high level of quality service to the customers – always in alignment with D&T
You will work in close collaboration with our DC & Transport teams, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Legal.
Reporting directly to theLogistics Service Manager, your main responsibilities are :
- Support the development of the Logistics Service
- Handle all requests sent through tickets in OTRS system (re-direct if necessary)
- Provide help and advice to SSO by answering to their information request on deliveries (delivery status, POD, track and trace…) and claims
- Participate in the elaboration of the Logistics Service KPI’S
- Prioritize and classify requests according to SLA/LSM instructions
- Operate on time necessary changes in the systems in order to meet customers’ requirements on their orders (cancellation, scheduling change, express demand..)
- Participate to elaboration of process documentation especially for customer claims and complex logistics requests (maintenance/update of D&T intranet site)
- Alert LSM in case of non compliance to the rules defined (SLA) in terms of claims, returns, T&T
- Needed work experience: 3 years professional experience
- Education: 2 year degree course
- Foreign languages: proficiency in English, another language is a plus
° Output orientation: Develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back in order to improve the results. Be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
° Sense of customer service: Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
° Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: Promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
°Ability to lead and/or support the change: Encourage, bring about and manage the change. Be able to question themselves and adjust their behavior and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
° Creativity and innovation: Explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. Be creative to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
° Professional commitment: Demonstrate passion and personal investment to develop our brands and products
° Integrity and trust: Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
- Computer skills: command of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and good knowledge of SAP(SAP R3, SAP BI)
- Specific transversal skills : reliability, efficiency, courteousness, analytical skills, investigation and solving skills, stress tolerance, organized
- Others : knowledge of logistics and sales processes
Contact & candidature
Please Apply on this link : http://smrtr.io/3gjMG