We are looking for a Digital Localization Specialist M/W to support Salomon digital and e-commerce growth, we are looking for someone able to coordinate various digital projects around the translation & the localization. You will work in close collaboration with our Digital and marketing at Salomon Headquarter (Annecy, France) , Global IT, Consumer Service, Marketing dpt, E-commerce managers (EMEA, US, Japan…) & AMER digital directors, Finance and transversal project services.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, Global, your main responsibilities are :
- Digital Localization Project MANAGEMENT: Define a clear process and find the best partners to improve our localization process at Salomon for the CRM/Digital/Ecom team.Drive all our translation/localization roadmap with a strong focus on our SEO Strategy and coordinate the roll-out with the countries.
- Content quality & Translation Management: Lead & define the translation process & strategy with our content strategist on the Howtoproject.Manage with the Social specialist the Youtube content optimization (text, Seo, transcript, Salomon).You are the responsible for the quality of our contents on all our platforms.
- Seo Content acceleration: coordinate with the head of digital the SEO acceleration for Salomon.com.
- Local coordination: key contact with the countries, you will have to ensure the use of our localization suite on salomon.com delivered by the whole digital team (Sports pages, experience platform, blog, landing pages, form factory…).
- Dealer /product locator project OWNER: as a responsible for the solution, define the global strategy and manage the various evolutions the tool. Ensure its optimization and track the performance.
- Operational support on international projects provide support under the responsibility of the Digital projects managers. Collaborate with various stakeholders (Mkt, Digital, Ecom, Crm & partners) and help them to optimize their translation.