- Type de contrat & duréeStage conventionné 3-6 mois
- LieuAnnecy (74) - France
Description du poste
Company description :
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Suunto, Wilson and Precor.
“The Mountain Sport Company”, Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain products. Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
We are looking for an Intern in charge of Recrutement / HR W/M to:
– Understand and carry out the recruitment brief with the managers
– Send the offers for internships and alternants via the special recruitment channels
– Analyze the applications and carry out interviews with the candidates
– Update the recruitment data in the tables
– Help with problems in recruitment
– Work on the SIHR recruitment, carry out reports.
– Linked with the internal communication, update and improve the Salomon page on Linkedin.
The intern will also be able to help on HR subjects differing from the activity (supporting the organization in training programmes, internal communication, recruitment surveillance etc…)
Simultaneously, the intern will collaborate to the projects entrusted by the company (event organization).
You will report directly to the Recrutement Specialist.
Education: You are a student in BAC+3 – BAC+5 with a specialization in Human Resources, and you want to do an internship.
- You are talented at analysis and precision.
- You are also independent and organized in your work.
- Your quick mindedness allows you to be operating quickly and be proactive.
- You prove your team spirit and discretion.
- You are comfortable with the systems and tools.
Foreign Language(s): You can converse in English : B2 minimum
IT Skills: You have mastered the Microsoft Office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Full Time Internship, based in Annecy (74), FRANCE
Mandatory School Internship Agreement
Starting date: August 26th 2019
Duration: 3-6 months
Contact & candidature