- Type de contrat & duréeCDI
- Expériences3-5 ans
Description du poste
Apidura is looking for a creative Industrial Designer to join its London team. Working closely with product team, brand ambassadors and suppliers, the candidate will combine technical innovation, materials knowledge, creativity and attention to detail to create products that continue to set new standards in this exciting field. This role will focus on Apidura’s expanding line up of solid products and details, designed to complement or improve our core soft pack range.
- Generate innovative product concepts in line with Apidura’s design philosophy and quality standards.
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts.
- Understand and apply future trends in design, technology, and materials.
- Work closely with the product team to develop factory-ready samples.
- Create 3D models for product development and prototyping.
- Develop product hardware, details and trims.
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Excellent sketching and concept visualization skills.
- 2D Design development; (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- 3D Design development; (3D modeling and rendering).
- Design for production; Good knowledge of production processes and materials.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Persistent attitude and self-motivated.
- Interest in working in a small team and owning design projects from start to finish.
Preferred Software Knowledge:
- SolidWorks (Or other equivalent 3D modeling software).
- Keyshot (Or other equivalent rendering software).
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop.
Working experience in luggage would be highly preferable but any experience in a category where hard and soft goods intersect would be beneficial.
Evidence of working close to production, ideally across as many methods as possible including: 3D Printing, CNC, Injection Moulding.
A strong personal network and understanding of global suppliers would be favourable.
- Interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing business and wear multiple hats.
- Keen interest in cycling is a bonus.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the UK.
Based In: London
Job Type: Full time
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Contact & candidature
Contact: Betsy – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a current CV, short cover letter and a visual portfolio (PDF, less than 5mb).
Apidura is committed to operating in a fair and socially responsible manner, this includes our stance on ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion, both in cycling and in the workplace. Apidura is an accredited Living Wage Employer and member of the Better Business Act Coalition.